Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Monday, January 30, 2012

Thoreau: Live the life you've imagined.

Been little busy with my new project today...
:-)

Enjoy the flowers of week 3 in stead of a long post... lol

Today's person of my choice: Henry David Thoreau

..."Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler."

http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Henry_David_Thoreau

Wow he may have known how I feel these days :-)
It couldn't have been said more beautiful. You will need to feel it within you before you will understand how beautiful and amazing these lines are.

Being confident is when you feel ease and know that the result will be absolutely terrific.
When the desire is felt within, then confidence will guide you all the way to the destination.

Take Thoreau's lines: "Go confidently in the direction of your direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler." into you, and see whether you can feel the beauty of the sentence. Isn't it a good feel to know that you are living the life you have imagined?
:)

Sleep tight!

PS: photo attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings