Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

...things done, when felt deep within the heart, are destined to be great!

First month of 2012 is almost over. Time is flying by with high speed. I think this month is the most effective and focussed month ever in my life. Lot of things have changed into better, and many first steps are taken in new areas and projects. It is really nice to see that I have used most of the days very useful:-)

End of January means pay check, so I skipped yoga and went to do some shopping...lol

Though I bought some fitness equipment: A gym ball so I can get rid of this stomach and also to do the exercises my physiotherapist has outlined for me.
Furthermore I added a heating pad to my shopping bag...I may say, it is really nice wellness laying with the heating pad beneath the shoulders. Everyone should have such a pad :)

I have been on a search for an exfoliator for years. Ole Henriksen brand use to be quite good. But I got this one from Origins recommended by one of my friend. And damn it is the ebst one I have used so far.
It is called "Modern Friction" and is from Origins. You can find it for body also. However I only purchased the face exfoliator.

...And of course I wanted to use more money. I subscribed to a sewing course, 35 hours (5 Sundays) where you will get teached how to make your patterns made by measure, do nice finishing for the clothes, etc. What I really needed.
I will get to know if they have a vacant place available tomorrow only. So having my fingers crossed :)

Today's person of my choice: George Bernard Shaw
..."Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Bernard_Shaw
From the Wiki:
"He is the only person to have been awarded both a Nobel Prize for Literature (1925) and an Oscar (1938), for his contributions to literature and for his work on the film Pygmalion (adaptation of his play of the same name), respectively.[1] Shaw wanted to refuse his Nobel Prize outright because he had no desire for public honours, but accepted it at his wife's behest: she considered it a tribute to Ireland. He did reject the monetary award, requesting it be used to finance translation of Swedish books into English."

People who refuse public honours are really the great ones. I noticed, during this "read-about one-great-human-every-day-in-this-new-year-challenge" that several great people been awarded has rejected or wanted to reject the award. I really like his rejection of the monetary award.
You get a feel of the fact that people do their work because they really love it instead of doing it for acknowledgement and awards. That is really noteworthy!

A simple conclusion could be drawn by the above and likely a truth, that the things done, when felt deep within the heart, are destined to be great!

Have a nice day.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings