Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Feeling relief...

Time is 19.31 and I have almost done what I had plan to do this evening:
Cleaning and laundry...
I like to finish this kind of work day ahead the weekend, so the whole weekend can be spend on relaxation and entertainment. Normally hours use to fly away during the weekend hence it is really import to have some specific time schedule for the Saturdays and Sundays.
This year I have promised my self to get the most of the minutes and hours as possible. Lot of plans need to be executed to chase the dreams and activities for the 2012.
So today's video from Robin S. Sharma was absolutely a valuable one and I can recommend it!!!!
It is not new for anyone that people with plans do achieve most of their goals and dreams than those without any particular plans nor any specific thoughts about how to take themselves to their dream destination.
So it is definitely no wonder that I haven't reached my final destination yet. I never took time to plan anything. The only area I use to plan is when I travel. I can see that those planning has always given a feel of comfort and ease when being in totally new places.
So def. I need to take this planning more serious than what I have been doing all these years of my life.
I really look forward to see some more improvements in my life:)

Watch the video here (I havent figured out how to paste links using the ipad. When I paste the links, it is a dead link. Bear with it. I need to read a little on net about this issue)
http://www.robinsharma.com/winning-in-the-new-year/

Today's person of my choice: Auriela McCarthy
For her contribution to readers with her book: "The Power of the Possible"

In 2009 where I needed to get out of a box I have been closing myself into, this book really helped me to get out of the box. I believe that this book will touch your soul too!

I didn't know there is a blog concerning this. I found one just now when searching a link to paste into my post.

http://thepowerofthepossible.blogspot.com/

I may surf through it!!!:)

Enjoy the evening!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings