Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scrapbook 1/4 full of dreams

Finally I took some time to make few pages in my Scrapbook.

I have printed so many wonderful pictures and quotes but did only few pages last year. I need to put some more energy and effort to finish more pages. But it is really hard to rush through it. You want to take the time needed to make it to an awesome bunch of energies which fill your heart every time you open it.

It is good to have the dreams and visions written down along with some beautiful pictures to make it easier for you to keep the focus and right direction towards what you really want to have and want to experience in your life. Otherwise it can easily be a jump here and there each and every day, and soon there will be no sign of any clear direction towards any of the dreams.

I took a picture of my Scrapbook and I may admit I am little proud of it. Attached below this post.
When I went to the shops to look for a scrapbook I wanted something I would like and the cover should be able to tell a story of what the whole book is containing, tell a beautiful story.
And yes I found the cover very appealing to tell my story.
It is actually a photo album without any thin tissues or plastic folders. Just plain and white inside and each pages is very thick and good to write on without the ink to be seen on the back side of the written page.

Bought in Magasin in DK for those who would like to buy a similar copy :)



Today's person of my choice: Walt Disney
http://www.justdisney.com/walt_disney/biography/w_bio_short.html
... A great man, a big dreamer who said:


"If you can dream it, you can do it."

Go, and chase all your dreams! Noone or nothing can stand between you and your dreams!

Have an fantastic evening!

PS: Photos attached below this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings