Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Be aware of your posture!

It is not that easy to be aware, keep the focus and attention on a specific thing. It has always been tough for me, I am aware of this as an issue but today I learned another lesson on how important it is to be aware at the moment.

Today's lesson is that I am facing health issues with my neck and shoulders simply because I am not putting enough of my attention on how I sit at my work place, on how my posture is in general, and I could easily have avoided all this problems by putting more attention on my wellbeing and by listening to my body. But with my lack of focus and attention on most areas in my life it is no wonder that I am poor listening to my body as well.

Finally I went to the physiotherapist today after consulting my doctor. I think I just got a last chance to get myself on the right track related to my body health. A last chance to listen to my body and correct all small steps I take daily.

I have always longed for a nice posture and to have a toned core muscles. But years of no attention to my body is hard to erase in a single move. I know I need to do some effort, and I will. It is not in my plans to face any health issues now or later. So while having the chance I will pay all my attention to my posture and train my core muscles which will make it easy to have the right posture.

So today's person of my choice is : Patanjali
...the compiler of the yoga sutras.

It is said that yoga is a good remedy against most health issues, so let today be in yogas name :)

Little about Patanjali.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patañjali

Have some good sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings