Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bhagavat Gita in Danish too.

I have written a post every day as said 1st of January 2012 :)
Laziness is something I want to get rid of, that's why I decided to write post here every day. It is prety tough to share things every day on this blog. Hence it was the right exercise I have put myself into.
If the will is there, it is possible to conquer the laziness and get things done.

I am little proud now that I mastered to write so many posts so far. I have beaten both 2010 and 2011 numbers of posts on my blog :)

Friday evening I made an electronic mind map of the things to be done in the weekend. (I used the weekend plan as an exercise to try the mind map technique after a very long time.) I may say I have doen most of the things written in it.
Furthermore I have taken my idea of designing & creating my own sarees into the second level. I purchased the few items needed to learn hand embroidery techniques. I really look forward to get started soon!!!

Oh ... I also did design my very first saree, and found out, what colour it should be, what type of material to be used in the main area called body, and the border material, design, embroidery design, blouse colour, and design, and also wrote what I need to purchase to get the saree and blouse completely stitched and ready to use. Every little detail is 90% considerated and I only need to get the last 10% on a paper.

I decided to use my efforts on getting the border embroidery done at first, before moving to the whole saree.
Approximately 8.5metres of embroidered border will be needed for a saree, so I can look forward to many hours wit the embroidery tool!!!

I may admit, I look forward to it as a little kid looking out for some candy or a playground...ha ha lol.


For a very long time I wanted to read the Bhagavad Gita (considered as the Holy Book in Hinduism).
I requested my dad to buy one for me in Sri Lanka in 2005, and I havent read more than a few pages in it.
The book is written thousands of years ago, and all what the coaches and teachers preach about positivity and life is already written in this book. Being a Hindu and not knowing the whole contain in the Bhagavad Gita, ..no words to say about it... I need to repair that area soon. I just took the book out of the shelf... I have read to page 17. It will take me couple of months or more to get through the whole book.
Oh relief. The Bhavad Gita is also to be find in Danish version. Wow... I may get started with the that one first and then move to the Tamil version. I will look for the Danish version in my library website right away...


Today's "person" of my choice: Vedavyasa
for authoring the Bhagavad Gita.

Read few things about the Bhagavad Gita :
http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/Articles/faq.html


Good night
PS: Picture from December 2011, waiting for my train to Jylland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings