Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2012 with Happiness, Success & Love.

This year I know great things will happen - an extraordinary year - for me also.
2011 was an amzing year on all areas of my life. New insight was achieved - moving closer towards a positive mind.
I may admit 2011 was the best year so far, so many challenges, so many experiences and finally how it is possible to switch yourself into pure positive and good thoughts when it has been necessary the couple of times.
2011 also taught an important lesson about the most powerful tool we have and which we should be better to use: The Mind!


I stumbled over a book by GB's greatest healer Betty Shine and is busy reading her writings about our mind and getting more and more surpriced. Surpriced because how the mind can be used to cure and heal major health issues if we just learn the inifinite power of our mind. And not only health issues, but our entire life!
But as usual we are too busy with dailyday stuff which we had labelled as more important in our life or should I say labelled as more important than our life?!

In 2012 I need to achieve some of the things I have written on my 101-things-to-do-before-I-die-list.
I can not wait to get started :)
The very first day (01.01.2012) enthusiasm, I guess...lol.

However, I have decided ( if anyone has read my previous writings, you may say I have decided to do lot of things ...) to do few things...
...one is to read about a person who had made an impact on a society or the whole world by their action or ideas or just their own way of living - every day. And post it on this blog - every day.

Yes I know I decided to update my blog every fortnight in 2011, but not that much activity was seen from me, so it is definitely going to be tough. But let me see whether I learned something in 2011 hence do things better in 2012.
Everybody needs a second chance - also me :)

It is human nature to do mistakes and gain knowledge - just if we remember that life is too short to do all the mistakes by yourself. There is some saying " the clever learns from other's mistakes". I hope you guys get my point.
So only successed on the way from now on. Let us hope for the best :)

It is getting late, so better outline my to-do-list in 2012:
(only few things are written here on this blog:)

2) Save some money! (I need to control my expenses. I need to!)
3) Give away money! (10% of the salary each month to charity of course not to designer items or Sarees, only if it is very needed:)
4) Master patience!
5) Meditation every day!
6) Fitness and fitness all the way as back in 2004-2007!
7) Yoga, Yoga and more Yoga!
8) Run 5 km in 25 minutes!
9) Knowing one big person each day! (by reading and if any luck, then in person :)
10) Be better to write, read, and talk English!
11) Learn a new language! (any suggestion?)
12) Send birthday cards by mail to my beloved ones! (so def. if you don't get one, you are not one of my beloved ones? bit risky one:)
13) No one single messy day! (cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning of mind, heart and house!)
14) Do something to brighten up other's day!
15) Read books about the Mind!
16) Invest my pension money I have saved in 2011 (extra-extra saving:)
17) Travel, travel and travel :)
18) Understand my area of work better! (maybe it is time to use some minutes at home reading additional stuff re work-related topics?)
19) Style, style and more style! (way of living and behaving and seeing the world)
20) Evaluate my to-do-list each month! (I need to add more items to get the fullest of 2012!)

Today's person of my choice is Kiran Bedi, for her work in the Tihar prison in New Delhi. IT IS POSSIBLE TO INITIATE CHANGES AND OPEN NEW DOORS FOR EVERYONE, even it is in prison!
http://www.kiranbedi.org/node/31&num=119



Wish you all an Amazing and Prosperous 2012 with Happiness, Success and lots of Love!!!
:)

Stay tuned, next blog update is already tomorrow:)

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think people necessarily label "dailyday stuff" as more important than their life; many people are forced to focus on immediate tasks that may seem mundane as a means to survive.

    ReplyDelete

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings