Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Laugh loudly and some oriental wisdom :)

Hi all,
Hope you all are doing great. 


Yesterday I went through almost all my posts here and read my 2011-new year day post at last. I hesitated to read what I've written there simply because 2012-new year day post was about an amazing 2011, so I was afraid if I had written anything less positive for one year ago. 
Whether did follow up on my resolutions from 2011.
I may say I was quite surpriced - in a very good way indeed. The most surprising lines were that I wrote 2011 was going to be the best year in my  entire life. So it was :)
I couldn't have been asked for anything better. Every single happenings taughtme a lesson, and pushed me forward to the one I'm at the moment writing this!


I really like that the happy bee spirit is still alive...
Today I barely had time for a long post, so it is going to be a very short one...


Yesterday one of my friend suggested a Hindi movie called : Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.
Normally I don't see that much movie 2-4 per month in total, and most of these movies is seen on Danish television (predominantly English movies). The very few Hindi movies I've seen move so slowly that I use to fall asleep or it take 2-3 days to finish one movie.
I was quite surprised with this movie.. A good fun in some scenes. However I only saw the first 7 parts on the youtube. I had a very good laugh I may admit, but too tired to be up till late to finish it.
For those interested it can be seen here w/English subtitles, one part miss the subtitle for few minutes only. Enjoy!!!!!!!!:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r704xm9NY74

I may admit that I didn't have time to read few minutes about today's person of my choice:
Robin S Sharma


I have chosen him to be  today's person of my choice simply because the very first book I read about how we can improve ourselves and take charge of our life was written by him. The very first book  which captured my interest in this area of taking charge of our own lives: The monk who sold his Ferrari.
It is also available in several languages including Tamil: Thanathu pokkisathai vitra thuravi.
A good treat for the beginners in this kind of selfhelp and oriental wisdom.

http://www.robinsharma.com/

Have a good night, and don't forget to have some real good laugh!!!
Laugh releases all the stresses and illness, Remember!!


Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings