Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The purpose of "Thoughts"

It is already the 3rd day, and I'm still writing... lol :)
I had another day, a busy day. I wanted to go to the yoga class today, but the time was too short and I was tired after rushing home from work to pick my gym pants. I decided to be at home today evening and relax instead of going to the yoga class. "Better planning" may be the solution if I want to avoid such rush in the future. I may work on it and I will! I simply don't like this state of being not-in-flow mode. Things should happen with ease. If we feel just a small hint of anything opposite ease, we better stop doing it immediately. This is another one of my resolution and I want to master it. Being aware of it is already a very good step, so I have faith that I will achieve one of my biggest goals this year.


Today morning I was thinking who I should choose to be today's person of my choice. I had two names in my mind - both known for their way of thinking and acting in a quite simple yet powerful way. Most of their words are great guidance for the human beings, and I had almost selected one of them till I saw one of the comments on my post from yesterday. 


I decided to outline few things here before I start to write too much about any topics on my blog. Some topics I really want to touch could be too dear to some people, may provoke them in ways I never would dream of. But I still want to touch each and every areas of those topics, hence I better say it clearly what my purpose is with my blog.


Yesterday I was writing of feeling true freedom. I better outline that all what I have written is how I see it. All what I am going to write about is how I see it. I don't aim to change any one's mind or way of thinking with my blog. I simply believe that people's mind only change their way of thinking, seeing, analysing etc. at the moment THEY decide to make the change within themselves. 


The purpose with my blog is to express my thoughts, hence the very creative name "Thoughts" (lol). I don't want to outline what is right to do and what is wrong to do. But I would love to write about what I've been thinking has been right and wrong. I would love to write about what I have experienced in the past 31 years of my life.
My writings is not about judging people. How can I judge people or happenings when everything around us and within us is changing every single fraction of a second? The way of thinking, being, talking, everything change. But my writings could be about how I looked into things yesterday and how I look into things at the moment I am writing. Tomorrow I may have changed views because of new insight. :)


I have been writing for many years ago (and I stopped writing for years now), and I was very keen on pointing out my view and argued for my views simply because I believed that those views were the pure true ones. My world was  very black and white at that time. I may admit I was too much innocent - innocent because I haven't seen that much of the life's up and downs. I like to write more detailed about that time in another post:).
These days I really don't want to argue about what is right and wrong. It is hard to isolate yourself from any arguments. Being aware when it happens is a quite good step to take in the direction of avoiding it.


I simply want to write what hits my mind - a blog full of good energy. Inspiring energy for myself to keep me growing and surround myself with ease and flow in my life.
Have we ever or at least few times been thinking of how we by argueing and pointing out other's mistakes create a less positive athmosphere?


Next time meeting your friends, family and co-workers be aware of how they talk. It is quite easy to figure out who is spreading good energy waves and less good energy waves. Also note how you change within yourself by being among these people.


Many years ago I started to write to express my thoughts about things happened in my life (according to my mind the world was divided in only good and bad at that time, remember. So I needed to speak loud about what I was facing at that time and which I barely could believe happened in my very own life). But I failed to be focussed on my writings. I was too keen on fighting for my rights and view. The writings were good but I wanted to feel ease. Only then things will develop into the better - I learned now.
I provoked with my writings they said. I just wanted to speak out loud of what was winthin myself.


This time I'm keen on not taking this to the same level as before. I want to feel ease. Feel ease by writing about my thoughts, how I see my life and the world i live in.


I really don't want to change anyone or want to change anything around me. 
As today's person of my choice would say: 
"We need to be the change we wish to see in the world."


Yes, Today's person of my choice is: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi


He expressed it clearly and told the world a way to get rid of its issues and how we can see the brighter side of the world.


Therefore I really hope that everyone who read my blog, would understand that I'm not here to judge, criticize, or change anyone. As written earlier, I want my thoughts to send a positive wave of energy rather than creating the opposite. 


I need to be the change I wish to see in the world. See it and feel it within me. Even hereafter I would not need to judge, criticize or change anyone or anything. There would simply not be any need for it. 


A simple way to achieve more positive attitude is to see the beauty in even a small thing around us. We take things for granted. We rush through our day without noticing what is actually happening around us. If we take few minutes each day to reflect of things happening in our lives and see it with a feeling of gratitude, it will make wonder. Yesterday a busdriver stopped the bus for my sake even before I reached the busstop. Normally they wont stop the bus if there is nobody waiting for the bus or if noone is getting off the bus at the busstop. I have even seen busdrivers purposely not stopping at the busstops. 
Waiting for a bus for a long time in winter time in Scandinavia is not that much fun. So people travelling with bus may understand how great I felt for the small gesture shown from the busdriver's side. :)


It is that easy to create a wave of good thoughts in a person as the busdrivers gesture and smiling face did to me yesterday.
So people, if anyone is complaining about the world, let us start looking into us and create distance to those. Life is too short to complain about.
Happiness does not cost a penny. Remember the wealthiest one is the one who has found satisfaction in his or her life.


I do not need to explain the above sentence. You all know the truth behind it.


Have an amazing day out there, I need to cook - I'm so hungryyyyy :)


Opps..I forgot a link to read about the person of my choice, from one of my favourite pages...:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Mohandas_Karamchand_Gandhi


Good night!

2 comments:

  1. It seems things are going fantastic there. Keep it up. Nice thought for the day. Thank you for your initiation.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed!! :)
    Thanks for encouragement and support!! It is a treat to making blogging as a hobby :)

    ReplyDelete

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings