Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Full of energy and a smiling face!

Hi all,
I hope you all enjoyed the pongal day yesterday. I had a wonderful day connecting with family and loved ones.

Today I feel little excited cause of all the energy I got from dancing to some really good music in the zumba class right after the work today. Also that it is the very first hour spent on fitness/gym category this year. :)

You may have experienced it, the good feeling of liking the fitness hour, whether it is a aerobic class, dance or jogging..whatever it could be. I only had the feeling after had been running for a while. When getting out to run, you will be smiling, and don't know the exact reason why you are smiling, and filled with joy start the jogging. After a very long time (having skipped the regular jogging for more than a year now) I had this great feeling after the zumba class today. Wonderful, I may admit. Still sitting here and having this smile on my face ha ha:)
It is true that you have more energy after such a nice experience.
Tomorrow yoga, and day after another zumba class. It is really nice starting to enjoy the fitness hours...I recall those years where I struggled through one aerobic class after another. Anyways time has changed. Now it is time to enjoy! I wish you all would experience same joy exercising, dancing, jogging whatever it could be.

Todays person of my choice: Wayne Dyer
I haven't heard about him till my sister posted a quote in one of my posts. He grew up in an orphanage. Now he is helping other people to get out of their obstacles they may face. This way of inspiring others inspired me to choose Wayne Dyer as today's person of my choice.
Some quotes...
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/wayne_dyer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings