Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Can not wait to write...set it free!

Here I am...with my second post! And doing it happily. I may admit I was looking forward to write this post last few hours. I may admit it is a very good sign, indeed!

I had few topics I really wanted to write about, but as usual I never write what I plan to write. I love to write what hits my mind at the moment I'm typing. Not a good way to express what you really want to express, but it shows how many different areas the human mind is able to touch within a very short period of time. Some may call this kind of mind for a  disturbed-mind(?), I prefer to call it freedom!

Freedom to think, be and do what you want to do. Yesterday I briefly touched the topic that many of us are busy with everyday stuff, that we can tend to forget our life. Simply because we are forced to do or happily do things which has become "normal" in our society. Because 100 millions of people are doing or living in a way does not mean that it is the right way. Be free within myself is a goal I have set for few years ago. Somehow each of us grew up influenced by the parents, the relatives, the friends, the community and the ideologies ruling the countries.
We have been taught to follow a path in many areas of our lives otherwise we would not be accepted. People who have been forced to take a decision against what is "normal" in their society would nod their head if I say that they have been on a path for a very long time just because their decision on changing the path and walk against the direction would activate a wave of shock and disapproving comments from their familiar surroundings like family, friends and even unknown people.

Real freedom is when you take the very first step on a path you really would love to walk on without a single disturbing thought about what the neighbour's dog, cat or bird would mind about your decision. Just imagine the freedom of doing whatever you really want to do without thinking a second thought of your current financial situation, family, friends, health and you name it?! That would be real freedom - of course limited by a single rule saying "...as long as you don't hurt other people in any ways."
Or should it be freedom without any limits - simply because when do we actually hurt other people? How do we know the difference between hurting/not hurting other people by our actions?

What I'm trying to say is that the bottom line here is: we limit ourselves from real freedom by setting rules which at the end do not exist. We set the rules, and limit ourselves from real freedom.
Let me finish with:
What is done with our heart can only be the right step we ever can take.Or as Jaggi Vasudev has expressed more beautifully:
"Our lives become beautiful not because we are perfect. Our lives become beautiful, because we put our heart into what we are doing."

Today's person is simply Buddha (Siddhaarta Gautama Buddha).
I love his simple way of defining our mind: "What you think you become!"

Here are some quotes to philosophize about:
http://www.allgreatquotes.com/buddha_quotes.shtml

Have an outstanding day! :)

/Sangee

4 comments:

  1. Nice start.Welcome to the blog world. All quotes mentioned in your article are wonderful. From my side I will support with one more quote from an unknown person
    "Mind is the Master. With the mind everything is possible"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry akka, but I have to say that we should not judge people who undertake the “normal” path as we are much more privileged in pursuing our paths. Rather than criticizing people, I choose to challenge the “rules” (that do exist) in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ok, Sinthu, But I guess You didnt get what I am writing here. Im not judging other people. I'm writing about what actually happened/happens for me as well as others because of the environment we live in. And also I want to underline, I dont believe that judging will result in anything good. And I also believe that real awakening of one being (decided by him-/herself) is the best way to eliminate any issues.
    Sorry If the post sounded judging, but is was not even close to any judgment of others. The purpose of my blog is putting my experience/view as I have seen it and see it. I really dont want anyone to change any path or follow any thoughts. The purpose is to say that here is another way ...thats all...
    Accepting all and every being and thing is what I believe we all should aim for.
    :)

    Thasan: Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Also I believe that people who criticize others or complain on others or any issues, have a problem within themselves. I believe in resolving any issues within oneself in stead of trying to change or criticize anyone else.
    I was confused who to select of two people to be the person of my choice today. Your post gave me a clear idea of what today's topic should be about. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings