Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nice treats and forgiveness!

... And yes I went to zumba today as planned :)

It was good and fun dancing to some good music... I look forward to next Monday and Wednesday!!!

Today I went to the library right after the zumba class. I found some interesting books for the weekend relaxation and insight. A biography of today's person of my choice, an epic novel "Gates of Fire" about the battle of Thermopylae, and two books about drawng techniques.
Once I have read the biography and the novel, I will write how good they actually are...

For a week or so I really wanted to write down a list with all the good things I want to gift myself. I use to shop a lot, but I am very bad at shopping for wellness for myself. Easily few months or years can pass by before I step into any wellness centre to give myself a nice treat. Few months ago I got a wellness giftcard from my brother on my birthday and I went to one hour really nice hotstone massage and have forgot everything about wellness since that day.
So in this new year I have a plan to give myself nice treats like...
* a massage
* a facial
* a manicure & pedicure
...each month!

When calculating the cost it is an amount which most of us can afford. Still we neglect ourselves. But not anymore.

I like the old way of budgetting with coloured envelopes. So from this month end, coloured envelopes with money for the specific categories will be nicely arranged on the shelf. And a category will be "Treats for Sangee" to cover the above list :) wont it be nice?

Let me know if you people out there have some other better ideas to this category, then I will grab it right away!!

Today's person of my choice: Nelson Mandela
- He forgave those who had imprisoned him! And showed forgiveness and goodness to the world.

We all know that forgiving is not an easy task, but trying with very very small things may get us there to the level of forgiveness which Nelson Mandela practiced and talks about.
Practicing more forgiveness will bring more peace into this world! Indeed! No doubt there! And nothing can be questioned here!

"For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others" - Mandela
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/367338.Nelson_Mandela

Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings