Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How to get up early and some spiritual healing

Good evening all.

I hope you all had an amazing day so far. I would have preferred more energy but sometimes we dig into the less energitic days. I need to be fit soon. I haven't been exercising that much lately and I've started to feel the stomach getting bigger and bigger. Not that much of an exciting statement but sometimes it is good to get the facts on paper or better say the screen so I can pull myself together to get in shape and be fit also.

I'm sitting on my couch with my new iPad and trying to type today's post. Just need to get used to the keys, otherwise getting typed the letters quite fast I may admit.
When i bought I had my doubts but I also knew that the iPad will make my blogging much easier.
For a very long time I had this wish to go to a coffeeshop all alone. I only use to go to the coffeeshops with my friends. But the idea going to a coffee shop all alone (not those Tim Horton's ones as in Canada) but some really cosy ones and read a book and sip a cappucino and the energy from the environment would be so nice. However I never made my wish into reality. When buying the iPad I've promised myself to go alone to these nice coffee shops and blog, read, watch or do whatever is possible on the internet and with an iPad and sip a cappucino.
Sitting here in my couch with this little thing make me feel that this year would invite me to lot of coffeeshops, no doubt about it!

For a week ago or so I've subscribed to emails from Robin S Sharma. Today I got an video about how to make this year the best and simple tips on how to get to our goals.
Today's video was about getting up early. I am not that good getting up early. If I don't have any specific purpose I would be sleeping for hours. I need some kind of motivation to get up early. For a half an year or so I used to get uo early and be at work around 7 am in the morning (having breakfast at home:). Few days I also had been running 5km in the morning before getting to work. That was an "kanaa kaalam" lol. (Kanaa kaalam = dreamy time)
See this video and try to get up early too. I will try to make this waking up at 5am a habit this year. So many things can be done during the day. Wow!!! I wish I will be able to do it starting from tomorrow.
http://www.robinsharma.com/how-to-get-up-early/

Today's person of my choice: Betty Shine
For her books about the mind. There is an array of the books on this topic but here is one: "The Infinite Mind".
Read her interview about her work giving spiritual healing in The Guardian.
This interview is from 1993. Betty Shine passed away in 2003.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/shes-so-downtoearth----its-spooky-those-who-encounter-betty-shines-supernatural-powers-find-it-hard-to-remain-sceptical-how-can-a-medium-talk-such-sense-linda-joffee-reports-1478372.html

------------
Enjoy the video and the reading.

Have an amazing evening:)

1 comment:

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings