Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Monday, January 23, 2012

Mandela's Way by Richard Stengel

Hi there,

I hope everything is fantastic with you guys. I had a very nice day at work where the hours passed by with ease. On a Monday, unbelievable right? I couldn't believe it either.
And catched all the task I had planned to finish today, and with ease went to zumba right after 16.15.
I wish every Monday would be like today from now on :D

I am reading "Mandela's Way! 15 lessons On Life, Love, & Courage" by Richard Stengel.

Really an inspiring book. Thanks to Stengel for writing such an amazing book, and Mandela for sharing his experiences. I only read the introduction few days ago, and the first chapter yesterday night. But it is already wonderful that I gladly recommend it.
Well already other people has recommended it for its inspiring lines. So go to the library or the book store and grab your version when you find some time for it.

I said to my self to read one chapter only a day. I really look forward to unfold what Mandela and Richard Stengel has hidden in chapter 2.
Chapter one was about courage. I don't want to get into what is said in it, but I may say I was amazed by the open and honest words by a man with so huge powers and strength not hesitating to talk about what he wished he could have done better, or talk about how frightened he was under some circumstances while other people thought he showed lot of courage.

Read it by yourself. It is better!!! Read it! Read it! Read it!!! :)

Today's person of my choice: Richard Stengel
...for his wonderful book "Mandela's Way"
http://www.mandelasway.com/author/

Have an amazing evening out there.
Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings