Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Taking up challenges...

I always wanted other people to face their problems. But I've realised that most people use to escape from challenges, problems, obstacles in their lives including myself. It is so easy to flee away from everything in stead of facing the big issues.
But you know what, it is much better and easier if you can hold yourself a little longer on the same spot and try to figure out how to solve the challenge/problem/obstackle arisen, you will feel much much better afterwards than if you have escaped from the spot right after the challenge/problem/obstackle has arisen.

Let me say, it will feel like you really are strugling in the time frame starting from the minute you are aware of the challenge/problem/obstackle till you take the decision to be on the spot to find a solution.
As the solution is not obvious it is tough to convince yourself to be in your current situation. The easiest solution would be to decide escaping from the situation. Most of us are an average human being, and of course we choose the easiest way out without thinking what comes next. The minute the easy solution comes to our mind, we stick to it as it is glued to our mind and vision. And we can not get ourselves away from it - another thought which is always accompanied by the easy escape-thought.

We get stressed, we get frustrated, irritated, find thousands of other reasons for justify our escape plans, but do not use a little percentage of the effort put on useless thoughts on constructive thoughts. Why? Because we have made certain things/thinking become our habits. Nothing else. I believe that if we just take a little more time to relax and tell ourselves that it took few thousands attempts for Thomas Alva Edison before he invented the electric bulb, we will understand that it is ok that we do not have the solution right in the hand when problems occur. All what matters is that we are willing to be in the spot and look for solutions. If the will is there, we will certainly be able to find a solution.
...That we get wiser day by day, only makes the electric bulb working better and better :)
Be aware of this, and issues will fade away as quick as they seem to arise.

One quote I really like very much is:
"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer." - Albert Einstein

Today's person of my choice: Thomas Alva Edison
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."


:)

Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings