Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Friday, February 10, 2012

Maalayil yaaro...

Have been busy seeing the X-factor tv programme, and reading about sewing techniques in a very nice sewing book. I will write down the book title and authors tomorrow. Actually it is a series of 16 or 18 books. I borrowed the basic one and two others useable for my initial works. I took sewing class when I was in 9th grade, optional version. So most of the techniques were forgotten in the past 16 years. It was good to see some techniques I already knew, and some new ones,and few of those "aahh it is done this way, ok!"-relief expressions. Lol


Today's person of my choice: Swarnalatha
...Indian singer, who passed away few years ago in a young age.
She was the person I really wanted to hear sing live, but I never took any effort to buy tickets for any of her concerts. And one day it was too late. What an amazing voice.

See her singing one of my favourite songs in a tv programme:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=RCiZn97MhUM


Have a good night!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings