Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Need planning...

I have been on a search about learning few sewing techniques, and came across very good videos, of course on the youtube.com. Time has been little, need to stick to my plans in the evening. Need some discipline!!!
Already Thursday tomorrow. Can not believe time and weekdays are flying away.
I found few blouses, blouse materials, and a georgette saree to my sewing class on Sunday. I need to plan where I'm going to start. I also found unstitched chiduthar fabrics and patterns for salwars kameez bought from Burda.

Seriously it is bit difficult to find out where to start, but I think I will ask the teacher to help me cut a pattern to make a saree blouse. Dedicate the first day to the long waited blouse stitching :-)
I'm prety sure the teacher will be able to teach me one or two techniques makign the blouse perfect!

Today's person of my choice: Lewis Mumford
..."A day spent without the sight or sound of beauty, the contemplation of mystery, or the search of truth or perfection is a poverty-stricken day; and a succession of such days is fatal to human life."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Mumford

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings