Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Perseverance

Today I was sooo close to skip the post, but I said to myself, no!
Finding quotes from today's person is so motivating and inspiring because you surf through so many nice quotes that it will be a pity stopping today's person of my choice.
This blogging is really a challenge to overcome my laziness, and see what perseverance can result in if laziness is conquered!

Today's person of my choice: John D Rockefeller
"I do not think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature."

...said by the richest person in history, so he may be quite right in his statement!!!

Read about him here
http://www.biography.com/people/john-d-rockefeller-9461341

Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings