Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Friday, February 17, 2012

"The Snowball - Warren Buffet and the Business of Life"

Picked up the book "The Snowball - Warren Buffet and the Business of Life" at the library today. Made the reservation few weeks ago and got the email today that the book was arrived. The weekend will be relaxed with this book once I get home after the sewing machine hunt tomorrow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

Warren Buffet:
"A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought"

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."

"I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute."
"I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over."
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently."

"It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you'll drift in that direction."

"Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years."

"Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing."

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."

I think I have chosen him before as today's person of my choice, but he said something nice, hence I have copy pasted those nice quotes.

Have an amazing evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings