Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Chase your dreams no matter what surroundings are telling you...

Weekend is almost over, hope you had/are having an amazing weekend.
During my cleaning in my old papers and notes I found a A5 paper with following sentences:
"What do I like to do"
"Which talents do I want to improve"

Above those lines were few other lines written along with a name in parantheses "(Richard Carlson)". To be honest I do not remember when I have written this, whether the above two questions are read in any of Richard Carlson's writings. But the funny thing was that I found this piece of paper today noon and watched the Tamil movie "Nanban" this evening to find out that the movie tells the very same message which is: Do what your heart likes to do. What a coincident!
(The Tamil version is a remake of Hindi movie "3 idiots", haven't seen that movie yet).

Treat to see that the messages in the movie, it is really a worth watch for the 3 hours the movie lasts. I may admit it is a quite long time but you will not get bored at all. Some scenes are really well done that you can not hold your laughter back. You will burst out in huge laughters for sure.
After long time I enjoyed a Tamil movie, a real entertainer and at same time sending a message or more to the audience about:
- Happiness
- Love
- Success
- Friendship
- Courage
- Believe
- Attitude
- Life in all which should be faced with an "All is Well"-attitude.
The word "true" can be put in front of all the words above and that is what the movie is about.
Moreover the movie is about choosing the life you really want within your heart and take action towards it. Really a treat to see one's belief in a movie.
Especially the subject choosing the field of your interest when choosing your studies or area of work is handled very well. Among Tamil people, (I believe it is a general subject among Asians also) it has been "trendy" to choose subjects which are respected in the society rather than chasing your dream.
Luckily I am in a family who do not have any objections regarding their children's choice of work field. I also guess that Tamil people are getting better to choose from their heart these days, the one issue left may be that youngsters (not their parents) choose the subjects due to reputation on a specific subject rather than taking time to find out what their field of interest is. Sometimes I have been asking my self whether I am in the right field, but at each thought I give, I may admit I like my field: Structural Engineering... Just have to put more focus on it to see some excellence in the results ...lol :)
And also do not forget that it is never too late to change the lanes according to your heart even you are 10, 20, 30, 40 , 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 or 100 or more:) Do not let age or your current situation be a hinder to follow your dream! Mind it always!

Watch the movie, think about the messages, and be happy you already are living what is told in that movie :-)

Wishing you all an extraordinary week ahead in your work/studies.

Attached a picture from last week taken by my mobile, My favourite candles, actually don't know the English name for this type of candles, but it is called "spindelvævslys" or "blondelys" in Danish.

Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings