Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Realization...

Realization...and feeling relief?
Sometimes we realize when it is too late, but we can not blame us self for things. Sometimes it is not possible to correct it and be back on the right track. Sometimes we need to stop and turn around, sometimes we just can find a shortcut to the right track.

Whatever it could, one thing is sure, the right people should be around one, or you should find the right people to have around. Our state of mood can shift from one to the other - from cold to hot or vice versa. But realization is when we start to understand why or what makes us to shift our frequency levels so quickly.
That we react to the surroundings is the simple answer, but sometimes it take a long ride before we realize it.
Some people are just not the beings you should be with if their energy level is low.
How is it possible for some people to trigger the right point and make you upset. Even your closest family can take that role - sometimes too often.
But it is time to make distance to those who reject to be happy, and joyful despite what the current situation is.
I deny to be one of them. Whatever happens can happen. I decide to be happy, and it shall be in that way.

Writing is really good, it also makes you shift from one mood to a better one, it just did with mine. :-)

Another realization: I decide whether to be happy or be dragged down. I know I have chosen the right track.

May your day also be happy and joyful, and get rid of those thoughts or people who can not be happy and smiling whatever hits their way.

Ta ta :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings