Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

On a fresh new path...

On a fresh new path...what a dream huh?
But it seems to be the reality... And yes I'm bit proud of myself and my new goalsets!

I simply decided to follow up on the word being pro-active, at least when it comes to my life (not work).
And it is working... cleaning and feeling relief. Can not be described, can only be felt within...

Today I cleaned my hotmail inbox...seized down to have all the email on one single page...can you believe it. Neither me. But it was possible. Just sitting in front of the TV watching a music programme on the Danish channel and cleaning the inbox, putting into separate folders, and deleting...what a good feeling.

But exhausted..not after cleaning but after a fitness session with step. I had gladly forgot how good it feels to sweat and burn some calories. It has been long time sinse last fitness session, and exactly 4 years since last step lesson.
I have to be on this good for life time.. It feels good.

Another big "good feel" at the moment: That I have taken part in choosing my life. And not letting circumstances decide what to happen! Seems like my best attempt since years...

The good feel that you are part of the life and choices..auch.. it really feels good. But also need a strong will not to look back but only forward. I have this great feeling it is going to happen...The looking forward and being happy... I'm so much happy.
The most enjoyable happy moments occurs when I don't know why or what I exactly feel happy about.
That's really great. And I wish you all to have such an amazing feeling too.

Have fun out there.

One really good day...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings