Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Day 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

It is going to be the most wonderful year so far in my life.
I have decided it and I have dedicated it to be in the most amazing ways. It can only be like that!

I have plans, dreams and goals to achieve this year. It is going to be different from the other years - yes this year I am making my plans, dreams and goals real and everlasting.

Fulfilling my dreams will definitely require my whole attention, awareness and little work too.
Being pro-active is the main key to success in every areas. And I am going to use it for sure.
I want to open new doors to become more vigorous in every areas of my life.

Understanding the other human beings and compromise in every circumstances should become simple with this new attitude.

Embracing new opportunities, seeing the good in everything, and equip myself with lot of patience will be the new pillars of my new outlook.

I have few New Year Resolutions, and one is to maintain my blog and add new thoughts at least every 14 day.

Another New Year Resolution is to keep quiet about my resolutions and write it when I have achieved it.

I wish you all an amazing Year 2011 full of Happiness, Joy, Gratitude, Good Health, Peace, Success and Patience.

You may also have New Year Resolutions. I wish you all to have success in achieving and chasing your dreams and goals in this wonderful Year 2011!

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your resolutions :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Sure I will achieve them, so no need to "ha Ha" :-) lol
    Check your email girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here come today's blog...thanks for reminding me to keep up my resolution!!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings