Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

How is it going...

Hmm... I was almost close to not keeping my blog updated as stated in my new year resolution.
A thought to check my blog, and my cousin's comment made me re-read my last blog.
Oups... blogging once a fortnight, just in time to keep my words.

Thank You Sinthusized!!!

Now how is it going...

Yes it is going very good, indeed!
I'm pro-active, started on my new routines, growing into the new ones, and erasing the old ones one by one.

More enthusiastic about the whole thing.
And by the way it is Pongal today, so Happy Pongal to everyone!
The Tamil New Year has started. Now it can only be good times :-)

I invested on a new equipment called power hoop (the good old hulahoop rings made more heavier and to train the stomach muscles and loin).
It is really good, and I look forward to get used to the power hoop.

www.powerhoop.com

Can easily be purchased cheaper on other websites.

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. that seems like an interesting work out item. i recently signed up for a community gym membership but i haven't visited in a while due to a particularly stubborn period lol. i'm just gonna go next week regardless of the cycle.

    ReplyDelete

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings