Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Forgiveness

Today started as planned with 5km jogging early morning before work.
I'm preparing for this year's 5km race. It is already tomorrow.
Last year my race was almost a disaster. 33 minutes to run 5 km :-(
This year is more promising: 29-30 minutes "only". Actually I wanted to do it within 25 minutes. Since last summer it has been one of my goals. Somehow I couldn't make it. This year I've to.
There are already another two races next month for women only. There have never been any excuses not to be fit, and absolutely no excuses when the summer is almost here. It is simply time to make last year's summer dresses to fit well (again).
Now I'm almost on the right track with these races, jogging regularly etc, it may be time to explore another of my neglected areas: Forgiveness.

It has always been a complicated part to forgive people from within your heart. And I have some unsorted matters from the last decade! It is always so easy to convince yourself that you have forgiven somebody. But the more you get into that particular matter, the sooner you will realise the fact that you only have repressed it. Facing the forgiveness part is tough, no doubt about it. Ask anyone. Unfortunately it is also damn so important to clean up the mess by forgiving those you are not willing to see in your life anylonger. And it is also damn so important to forgive those you really want becoming a part of your life in the very near future.

Without forgiveness I have run into the same wall again and again. Lately I started to understand why the same incidents happened again and again. I haven't let things go. And to let things go, I simply have to go through the tough part and forgive people, incidents, etc. - you like it or not, it has to be faced.

So my next bigger project is to examine myself for any unsolved matters - to give forgiveness from bottom of my heart even it has been a simple and silly matter.

This year started so well, and I've never felt more alive in my entire life: It is time to forgive. And I will do it!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings