Welcome to my thoughts...even the sky is not the limit!




While I waited for my bus on the way home after work. Monday, February 2012. (mobile camera shot)

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dig in one's heels

Today I got the preparation schedule for a 10km race from the chairman for the running club in the work place. He is sitting opposite my work desk so it is kind of good motivation I receive on a daily basis. I'm little confused whether I should be thankful or hit him - told him the thought also. But I may be honest and say I really really would love to get started running, but I'm so lazy.
Now the schedule is printed and dates fixed to get the test races in place, it is hard to not jump into those running shoes and start breathing some freshness of Spring 2012.
14 weeks to the 10km race, sounds reasonable - if I train 2-3 times per week. (3 times pr. week is proposed on the schedule..hmm)

So I thought toay was an important milestone to remember if I get started soon, and writing on this blog is such a good idea to motivate oneself into getting the writing done in real, so here is the 10km preparations for others who may be interested:

On Danish, sorry: http://www.loberen.dk/om-at-lobe/tr%C3%A6ningsprogrammer

Just after a quick search in English:
http://running.about.com/od/racetraining/a/10Kbeginner.htm
..maybe you should find a better one??..

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table

"Spindelvævslys" on my coffee table
"Bonded Sculpture" -(mobile cam shot)

Flowers of week 3

Flowers of week 3
I couldn't stand for these beautiful burned red coloured roses with a "rust/antic" look (can not be seen on pictures)

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station

Waiting for my train in CPH Central Station
I couldn't just stand there and look at this beautiful scenery without taking a picture with my mobile phone.

My Scrapbook

My Scrapbook
My Scrapbook on my coffee table

Weekly flowers

Weekly flowers
Flowers of week 2

Rose

Rose
One of my drawings